Followers

Friday, August 8, 2014

പുസ്തക പ്രകാശനം - 'പഞ്ചഭൂതാത്മകം ബ്രഹ്മം' - കവിതാസമാഹാരം



My dear friends,

Let me share the happy moments of my book release conducted on 4-8-2014 (a collection of 27 poems in Malayalam) at Aluva English Language Institute (AELI Hills) during the 7th AELI Annual Camp. 

I felt blessed when the book was released when our beloved Principal Ravi Thomas Sir (The Emirates National School, Sharjah) received the book from our beloved Cyriac Thomas Sir (Former Vice Chancellor, Mahathma Gandhi University). 

My sincere thanks to Dr.Aju K. Narayanan (Malayalam Dept., 
UC College, Aluva) who introduced the book and Dr.Sabu De Mathew (Malayalam Dept., St. Thomas College, Pala) who recited one of the poems of the book beautifully which altogether made the evening unforgettable. 

I am grateful to K.P. Unnikrishnan Sir, Baretto Sir and all others who made the arrangements for the evening.

I am humbled that A.M. Chacko Sir (former Principal of UC College, who was my Principal too.) attended the function.

I thank Mrs. Leela M. Chandran (CLS Books) who did the publishing works with 100% sincerity and responsibility. 

I am grateful to Shaji Sir (Shaji Nayarambalam - http://shajitks.blogspot.in/) who wrote the editorial of the book....

And lots of love to my beloved husband who is always my strength and support.


To buy the book online
http://www.amazon.in/Panchabhoothathmakam-Brahmam-Girija-Navaneethakrishnan/dp/9383119187/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1479759346&sr=1-1&keywords=panchabhoothathmakam+brahmam




Dr.Aju K.Narayanan speaks about the newly released collection of Malayalam poems ('പഞ്ചഭൂതാത്മകം ബ്രഹ്മം') 

Book review by Dr.Aju K Narayanan  
[റിവ്യൂ കേൾക്കാൻ ഈ ലിങ്ക് ക്ലിക്ക് ചെയ്യുക ]

3 comments:

  1. സന്തോഷകരമായ ഈ അവസരത്തില്‍ സകലഭാവുകങ്ങളും നേരുന്നു

    ReplyDelete
  2. എല്ലാവിധ നന്മകളും നേരുന്നു.
    ആശംസകളോടെ

    ReplyDelete
  3. ആശംസകൾ ഗിരിജ ടീച്ചർ.

    ReplyDelete